Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
The range of features packaged with the basic Webfactory is as wide as that provided by systems costing hundreds of thousands of pounds.
Additionally, the system is designed so that it is easy for Jamkit to add custom features to your own specifications.
The standard Webfactory includes all of the following:
- Unlimited numbers of pages
- Edit text in the same way that you would use a word processor
- Upload Word documents, sound files, PDFs and more
- Site search
- View detailed site statistics - how many people visit each day, what people are searching for to find your site, and much more
- Nearly all image formats supported, from Kodak PhotoCD to WMF
- Special page types: News, Events, FAQ, Links
- Allow visitors to subscribe to newsletters
- Add external link resources directly from your browser
- Arrange text and images within a page
- Move pages around your site with a single click
- All pages are private until you are ready to publish them to the world
- Site links automatically constructed
- Sensible links for every page; no more http://www.news.com/th_g/f.cgi?0,6512,387405,00.html!
For advanced sites, the Webfactory can do much more: for example members-only areas, printer-friendly pages, and automatic generation of PDF and Word documents. It can also be deployed as an intranet.