Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
The Patients Association Awards 2006
- Winner, Best Patient Website, Cancerbackup
UK Charity Awards 2005
- Winner, Best Use of Technology, Cancerbackup Kiosk
- Shortlisted, Best Use of New Media, Teen Info on Cancer
New Statesman Advocacy Award 2005
- Shortlisted, Business and Human Rights Resource Centre
New Media Age Effectiveness Awards 2005
- Highly Commended, Charity and Voluntary Sector category, Business and Human Rights Resource Centre
British Medical Association, Patient Information award 2004
- Highly Commended, CancerBACUP
- Commended, Breast Cancer Care
Plain English Campaign
Internet Crystal Mark, Poplar HARCA